Orange County Family Law Attorney

Going through a family law matter can be a difficult time in anyone's life. During these times, it is very easy to make decisions based on emotion. You need someone who can provide sound legal advice and who understands your best interests. More importantly, you need someone who can help you get your life back on track.

Orange County family law lawyer David P. Schwarz fights to protect the rights of clients facing complex family matters. With dedication and focus on the needs of his clients, Mr. Schwarz stands by clients during this difficult time in their lives. We understand your situation and are willing to help guide you back to a brighter future.

We can help you determine the best possible solutions to your family law issue. Please contact the Law Offices of David P. Schwarz to schedule an initial consultation today.

Devoted Santa Ana Divorce Lawyer — Protect Your Future

With more than 10 years of experience, Mr. Schwarz guides clients through the divorce process and related legal matters. He represents clients in divorce cases involving complex property division and business valuation, where he seeks to determine fair and equitable shares for both parties.

We also offer a progressive approach to divorce through the use of the collaborative law process. This is an option for both parties to reach positive solutions in a calm and stress-free manner.

Family Law Matters Affecting Children

In matters involving the welfare of children, we use the best interests of the child standard to help ensure the children get the best family environment possible. We have handled a wide variety of cases affecting children:

In matters of parental alienation, Mr. Schwarz has a very understanding, compassionate and effective approach to resolving this heart-wrenching issue.

Contact a Santa Ana Divorce Attorney

If you need to seek legal advice for family issues relating to divorce or child custody in California, contact the Law Offices of David P. Schwarz to schedule an initial consultation. Call 714-361-9875.

We can answer your questions.